|SLP Cars by Option: ZL1 SLP Camaro SS (4 cars listed)
|After 42 Years The Legend is Back and only from SLP!
The year was 1969, and the muscle car wars were in full swing. Each one of the big three
had developed their own version of the ultimate high-performance big-block engine.
Then Chevrolet unleashed the ZL1, the most powerful 427- cubic inch engine ever released
by General Motors. Based on an exotic aluminum block, the ZL1 offered only the best
components from the L88 engine including a high-compression piston, high-flow aluminum
heads and intake, and a bulletproof bottom end. In all, only 69 Camaros and 2 Corvettes were
ever produced with the ZL1 making it one of the rarest and most desirable big-blocks ever made.
Now, in the tradition of that legendary ZL1 Camaro of yesteryear, SLP presents the 2011 ZL1 Camaro.
Only 69 will be built for 2011; all with a 750HP Supercharged 427ci powerplant; and they'll go fast! Literally.
*Redesigned SLP front fascia with heritage-style grille/bowtie emblem and carbon fiber-finish splitter
*ZL1 fender and rear decklid badges
*SLP forged light-weight wheels, Michelin Sport PS2 tires, and Brembo GT front and rear brakes
*Rear 1/4 panel gill insert graphics
*SLP TVS 2300 Supercharger in Red with 10 PSI boost
*SLP all carbon fiber hood with functional scoop
*Carbon fiber-finish dashboard trim, steering wheel trim, and center console accents
*Katzkin leather interior trim package (w/cloth Hounds Tooth shown) and ZL1 embroidered headrests
*SLP short-throw shifter with leather-wrapped ZL1 shift knob
*High-lip rear spoiler with carbon fiber-finish
*SLP carbon fiber-finish rear diffuser with integrated exhaust outlets and polished aluminum tips
2011 ZL1 CONTENT MSRP $80,000 plus cost of a new 1SS or 2SS with manual transmission
* SLP custom built 427 CID engine w/aluminum block and heads, 10.3:1 Compression ratio
* SLP High Capacity Dual Core Aluminum Radiator
* SLP 1.85:1 high-ratio rocker arms
* SLP TVS 2300 Supercharger with 10 PSI boost (E.O.#D-488-15)
* SLP Blackwing cold-air induction system
* SLP non-adjustable PCM custom tune w/speed limiter increased to 205+ MPH (est. top speed)
* SLP injection molded engine covers with Carbon Fiber finish, 750HP graphics
* SLP PowerFlo exhaust system
* SLP long-tube headers w/stock cats
* GM 6-speed manual
* SLP short throw shifter w/ZL shift knob
* ZR-1 clutch assembly w/SLP flywheel
* SLP heavy-duty half shafts
* SLP forged light-weight 9″x20″ front wheels 10.5″ x 20″ rear wheels w/ZL1 center caps.
* Michelin 255/40ZR20 XL Sport PS2 front and 295/35ZR20 XL Sport PS2 rear tires
* Brembo GT front and GT rear brakes with 2 piece 16″ front rotors and 6 piston calipers and 15″ rear rotors and 4 piston calipers
* SLP adjustable coil-over springs-shocks and sway bars
* SLP ZL all carbon fiber hood
* SLP ZL high lip rear spoiler w/carbon fiber finish that matches the hood
* Trunk lid carbon fiber finish that matches the hood
* SLP front fascia with unique grille assembly
* SLP front splitter with carbon fiber finish
* SLP gill insert graphics
* SLP rear diffuser with carbon fiber finish and unique exhaust tips with polished aluminum tips
* ZL1 fender and rear deck lid badging (heritage styling)
* Factory bowtie badges front and rear with blue inserts (heritage styling)
* Painted Rear Tail Light Black-Out Panel
* ZL1 sequentially numbered dash plaque and key fobs (1-69)
* ZL1 floor mats
* Katzkin leather interior trim package for front and rear seats, center console, and arm rests, available in 7 colors that
compliment all available body colors, plus hounds tooth cloth seat
inserts (heritage), with ZL1 embroidered logo in head rests, and bowtie
on seat backs.
Available Katzin Interior Accent Colors
ASH - MEDIUM RED - ORANGE - PACIFIC - VANILLA - SUNRISE RED - HOUNDS TOOTH (CLOTH)
* Faux Leather Bound Portfolio, Owner's Manual, Window Sticker, Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin
* ZL1 Car Cover
* One Year/12,000 Mile (19,000 Kilometer) Limited Warranty
* Not legal for sale or use in California
Is your car missing, register it here.
Are you the new owner of a already listed car, please register here.
Need to update any information, please send a detailed email including your name, year, building number and updates to
Copyright © 2020 slpregistry.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This site and it's contents are not supported or endorsed by GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, or SLP Engineering or any subsidiary or affiliate thereof.
All slogans, logos, names, etc., are properties of their respective owners.
The author is not responsible in any way for the use or misuse of the information contained.
No part of this web site may be reproduced in any way without the express written permission of the site owner.